Penteada University Campus , Floor -1
(+351) 291 705 355 / 5355
Within University of Madeira (UMa), he is the Course Director for the Master Course in Spatial Design and Scientific Coordinator of the Design de Meios Interativos (DMI) subject area in the Undergraduate Design Course.
He is appointed as Affiliate Professor with Madeira Interactive Technologies Institute (M-ITI).
He is also an Adjunct Faculty of Product Design in the National Institute of Design (NID) India.
Shujoy is a registered member of The Design Society (UK) and is a registered member of the Council of Architecture, India.
- Why is critical analysis essential to design process?, Shujoy Chakraborty; Dirk Loyens, 978-989-53907-3-1, Marta Miaskowska; Jeremy Hugh Aston; Marta Varzim, 2023
- Industrial design vs product design, Shujoy Chakraborty; Dirk Loyens, 9789893330241, Katja Tschimmel, 2022
- Product Design for the Circular Economy: A Design Process for Footwear, Shujoy Chakraborty; Dirk Loyens, ProDPM'21 Progress in digital and physical manufacturing, 2021, 15
- Humanizing Automation in The Design of The Industrial Kitchen of The Future -Strategies and Insights for Deploying Interactive Technologies in The European Luxury Dining Sector, Shujoy Chakraborty; Helena Barbosa; Pedro Lourenço; Ulisses Andrade; Vanessa Barradas, ISBN 978-4-600-00239, 4D-Meanings of Design in the Next Era, Osaka, Japan, 2019
- Impact of Digital Fabrication and Virtual Reality on Design Process -Application of Computational Design Tools to A Classical Design Project, Shujoy Chakraborty; Sérgio Lemos; Pedro Lourenço; Ulisses Andrade; Vanessa Barradas, 978-4-600-00239-8, 4D-Meanings of Design in the Next Era, Osaka, Japan, 2019, 9
- Applying Product Semantics to Benchmark Physical Properties of Product Characters Through Design Teaching: Strategies for Shape Coding., Shujoy Chakraborty, 978-981-10-3520-3, Research into Design for Communities: Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, 2017, 13 2
- Extracting Product Characters Which Communicate Eco-Efficiency: Application of Product Semantics to Design Intrinsic Features of Eco-Efficient Home Appliances, Shujoy Chakraborty, 978-81-322-1050-4, Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, ICoRD'13: Global Product Development, 2013, 13 1
- Using design driven innovation as a vehicle of eco sustainability in medium complexity products - the case of domestic whitegood appliances., Shujoy Chakraborty, ICoRD'11: 3rd International Conference on Research into Design Engineering, 2011, 9
- Developing product user interactions through design innovation for sustainability., Shujoy Chakraborty, 9781906093549, Sustainability in Design: Now! Challenges and Opportunities for Design Research, Education and Pract, 2010, 12
- Green products through a multicoloured approach, an experiment in multidisciplinary education, Shujoy Chakraborty; Silvia Ferraris; Kristel Dewulf; Frederik D'hulster;, CONNECTED: 2nd International Conference on Design Education, Sydney, Australia., 2010, 5
- PhD in design, 2012, Politécnico di Milano
- Master Degree in design, 2008, Domus Academy
- Undergraduate Degree in arquitetura, 2007, Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU)
- Director of the Degree in Design - email@example.com
- Director of the Master in - firstname.lastname@example.org