Subject: Intervention Project in Nursing I
Number of ECTS:
1. - Observe nurses' actions in community intervention projects directed to the population, community or groups.
2. - Participate in intervention projects in nursing.
3. - To analyse the operationalization of work by project, by nurses in primary health care contexts.
4. - Identify the structure and network of the NHS and other non-governmental entities providing health care (private, social and solidarity), and health care modalities.
5. - Identify individual and collective health needs of the population.
6. - Identify factors that influence people's health/health determinants.
7. - Identify human responses to health problems.
8. - Identify health resources.
9. - Identify and analyze health policies throughout life cycle.
10. - Understand the role of the nurse in the various teams / organizations in the community.ons in the community.
1. - Observation, integration and participation in community intervention projects;
2. - Observation of the role of the nurse in the various community teams/organizations;
3. - Observation of community resources;
4. - Observation and analysis of the organization of the network and structure of the NHS and other entities providing health care;
5. - Identification of individual and/or collective health needs of the population, their conditioners and determinants of health and human responses to health problems using the nursing process as a scientific work methodology;
6. - Identification of resources for the health person/family/community;
7. - Analysis of health policies throughout the life cycle from the community intervention projects where they are inserted.
L. M. A. Capucha , 2008 , Planeamento e avaliação de projetos: guião prático. , DGIDC
Conselho Internacional de Enfermeiros , 2015 , Classificação Internacional para a Prática de Enfermagem. , Ordem dos Enfermeiros
Canadian Council on Social Determinants of Health , 2015 , A Review of Frameworks on the Determinants of Health ,
M.G. Guedes et al , 2007 , Bolonha. Ensino e aprendizagem por projeto. , CA
S. Shokouh, M. Arab, S. Emamgholipour, A. Rashidian, A. Montazeri & R. Zaboli , 2017 , Conceptual Models of Social Determinants of Health: A Narrative Review. ,
World Health Organization , 2013 , The economics of the social determinants of health and health inequalities: a resource book. , World Health Organization
Assesssment methods and criteria:
Classification Type: Quantitativa (0-20)
The learning is carried out in clinical teaching in the community and the students are distributed by geographical areas, in intervention projects, that will be object of participatory observation, sharing, analysis and reflection. They know and analyse the methodology of the project work in nursing and relate the problem areas to the health policies. Initial assessment experiences lead to the identification of determinants that influence health and human responses to health problems. The study visits allow to know the health resources available and the seminars complement the learning needs. Evaluation: C Model evaluation regulations of student learning UMa: project report (50%), clinical practice (50%). The approval of the UC implies approval in all components (minimum 9.5 val) and requires the presence in 80% of the contact hours. There is no recovery in resource times.The final classification is expressed in the scale of 0 to 20 values.